As ensuring the confidentiality and proper processing of customer data is one of the main priorities of Punto Bianco, through this document we want to inform customers about the process of processing personal data collected.
”Punto Bianco” SRL (hereinafter referred to as ”Punto Bianco”), as a data controller, collects personal data from data subjects (hereinafter “customer”) who visits his site (www.traveltodentist.com) through cookies or through the means of communication available on the website.
- The identity of the operator
Name of the operator: ”Punto Bianco” SRL
Address: street. 31 august 37/1, city. Chisinau, Republic of Moldova
IDNO : 1016600019703
- Contact details of the data protection officer
Last name, first name : Ceropita Mihail
Categories of personal data collected
Through the website: www.traveltodentist.com, the following categories of personal data are collected from customers : Name, surname, e-mail, phone number, other categories of data communicated by the customer by filling in the field for inserting the message addressed to Punto Bianco or contained in the file attached to the transmitted message.
At the same time, while accessing the website through different technologies (cookies, web analytics services) identification data of the device used to access the web page can be collected, such as device IP.
Methods, purposes and grounds for processing
We collect personal data from the customer through the form on the website, where the customer must enter the name, surname, a contact date ( e-mail/ telephone number). At the same time, the message is inserted in the respective form or a file is attached that the client wants to send to Punto Bianco, depending on the client’s interest.
At the same time, for communication, the customer can use the mailbox available on the website, where it is necessary to enter his name, e-mail address, or to log in with his facebook or google account, in order to establish his identity.
Following the use of that file or mailbox, personal data is received at the e-mail address managed by Punto Bianco.
Other contact details of the representatives are also indicated on the website Punto Bianco, which the customer can use to send the desired messages and obtain the necessary information from Punto Bianco.
If the customer intends to forward to Punto Bianco of information containing personal data on his health, it is recommended that they be archived in a secure password file, which must contain at least 8 symbols, which does not contain consecutive identical symbols and is not composed entirely of groups of numbers or letters, to be transmitted to Punto Bianco by another means of communication indicated on the website.
At the same time, as a result of accessing the web page, they can be technically processed through web analysis services and cookies (www.traveltodentist.com/ro/cookies/*the link to the cookie usage policy).
We may use third party web analytics services on this site, on social media platforms. They help us analyze how customers use the site. The information collected through these means (including the IP address) is disclosed to these service providers, who use the information to evaluate the use of the site. However, these services can be disabled by the client in the settings of the browser they use.
Thus, the personal data collected as a result of the processes described above, are processed by Punto Bianco, pursuing its legitimate interest to achieve the following purposes:
- Examine questions, requests for information or other types of communications in order to formulate an answer and send it to the customer.
- Facilitating communication methods.
- Improving the quality of services provided
- Keeping track of received messages and replies sent.
- Ensuring the correct functionality of the web page
- Keeping statistics on the use of the website by customers.
- Optimizing the content and advertising on the web page.
Cross-border transfer of personal data
The servers on which the data collected through the website are stored are located in the European Economic Area and in the Republic of Moldova. Thus, ensuring an adequate level of protection of the personal data collected, respecting the security requirements imposed by the Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC and the national regulatory framework of the Republic of Moldova.
Data collected from customers can be disclosed to:
- Client or his legal representative
- Persons empowered by Punto Bianco in accordance with the provisions of the contract or instructions issued by Punto Bianco.
- The control bodies, at their motivated request.
- Service providers (eg Google, Facebook) in the volume required to achieve the above purposes.
Period of storage of personal data
Punto Bianco will process the personal data collected as necessary to achieve the purposes indicated above, and subsequently they will be anonymized or transformed into statistical data, so as not to allow the identification of the customer.
The rights of the subject of personal data
The customer has the following rights as a subject of personal data
- The right to information – represents the right to be informed about the identity of the controller, the purpose for which the data are processed, the recipients or categories of recipients of the data, the existence of the rights provided by the Law on personal data protection, and the conditions under which they may be exercised.
- The right to access data – represents the right to obtain from the operator on the basis of a request, the confirmation / refutation of the fact whether or not the personal data concerning him have been processed as well as the information concerning the right to information.
- The right to intervene – represents the right to obtain on the basis of a request the rectification, updating, blocking, deletion or transformation into anonymous data of data whose processing does not comply with the requirements of the Law on protection of personal data, in particular incomplete or inaccurate data.
- The right of opposition – represents the right to oppose at any time, for justified and legitimate reasons related to his particular situation, that the data concerning him be processed, unless there are legal provisions that provide otherwise….
- The right not to be subject to an individual decision – represents the right to request and obtain the withdrawal, annulment or re-evaluation of any decision which has legal effects on the subject of personal data, adopted exclusively on the basis of automated data processing, intended to assess some aspects of his personality, such as professional competence, credibility, behavior or other such aspects.
- The right to justice represents the right to address the National Center for Personal Data Protection or the court, for the defense of any rights guaranteed by the Law on personal data protection.
- The right to request the restriction of data processing – represents the possibility of requesting the data controller to preserve (keep intact certain categories or volume of data) for the period of time that is justified in terms of the purpose of the right concerned.
- The right not to be part of automated decision making / automated profiling – represents the right of the data subject to request the operator to review the automated process of processing personal data in order to stop the creation of profiles or automated decisions.
Due to possible changes in the processing described above or in the relevant legislation, it may be necessary to amend these data protection notifications.. In this case, we will notify you of such changes or you may. To the extent that the changes affect processing based on your consent, we will seek your consent again, if necessary.
Spelling error report
The following text will be sent to our editors: