Good news for the travelers from Milan: now you too can fly to Moldova at extremely attractive prices of only € 39.99 (one way, including all taxes).
Wizz Air, the largest low-cost airline in Central and Eastern Europe, announced on 07.07.2014 a new route from Chisinau to Milan Bergamo which will commence on 2 November. The new service will initially operate 2 times a week.
Milan Bergamo is the 3rd destination from Moldova as Wizz Air is already operating twice weekly services to Rome Ciampino and Venice Treviso since September 2013.
[note]Even if you fly from other destination you can still beneficiate from low cost flights from Milan, Rome or Venice to Chisinau operated by Wizz Air. Just contact us and we will plan your dental trip to Moldova with minimal costs.[/note]
Tickets for the Chisinau – Milan Bergamo flights are already on sale and can be booked on www.wizzair.com with fares starting from as low as €39.99.
WIZZ AIR’S FLIGHTS From Chisinau TO MILAN BERGAMO:
|2 Nov||Monday, Friday||€39.99|
Wizz Air’s Daniel Carvalho said: „Wizz Air started flying from Moldova’s capital only 9 months ago and has already carried 45,000 passengers on its services to Rome and Venice. This confirms that low cost air travel between Moldova and Italy is welcomed by the travelling public, which may include tourists, business travelers and the Moldovan Diaspora. With fares starting from just €39.99, we hope that this route will be as popular as our Rome and Venice routes. We also hope that this new service can contribute to strengthen business relations and tourism between Moldova and Italy. Tickets are already on sale on www.wizzair.com“
Some useful advice to follow from TravelToDentist, when buying a low-cost ticket:
- Plan your trip in advance – cheap tickets are sold very quickly;
- Pay online for the luggage to avoid paying double at the airport. Low-cost airlines accept only small hand-carry luggage free of charge (Wizz Air 42x32x25 cm);
- Make sure your passport is valid for at least three months from the moment of entering Moldova;
- Do “Check in online” to avoid extra costs;
- Avoid carrying liquids in hand-carry luggage and if strictly necessary make sure that each container doesn’t exceed 100ml;
- If you come for dental treatment in Moldova, avoid buying tickets for Saturday or Sunday. It’s possible to save on the ticket, but instead, to pay for accommodation during the non-working days.