COOKIE FILE USE POLICY
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other Internet connection device to uniquely identify the user’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser.
Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, information about their lifespan and a unique ID.
So, based on the feedback sent by cookies in connection with the use of this website, Punto Bianco sought to achieve a legitimate interest in taking steps to make this website more efficient and accessible to users.
What cookies do we use?
In general, we use two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies expire at the end of the browser session. Other cookies, known as “persistent cookies”, are stored on your computer or mobile device between browser sessions. They are valid until the deadline set by the website owner or until they are manually deleted by the user. Third-party cookies, in particular cookies used by users of the website, are subject to their privacy and security settings. These cookies may come from the following third parties: Google, Facebook, bitrix.info, doubleclick.net, addhis.com
The following types of cookies are the most important that we use on our website:
- Essential / operating cookies: These cookies are essential for the site to function and allow the user to navigate on it, respectively to use the services and features offered by the website.
- Targeting or advertising cookies: are essential for achieving the business model, which is based on opening a website. Disabling them can lower the level of certain payment services by making them inaccessible to the website owner. These include marketing and statistical cookies. Marketing cookies are used to deliver more relevant ads to you and your interests. They are also used by publishers and advertisers to personalize ads and are useful in running an advertisement off the website.
- Working session cookies: collects information about browsing our website. They may be related to the most visited pages or error messages that appear on certain web pages. They increase the quality of the services offered by the website and improve comfortable browsing.
- Location cookies: customize the information you see in your location specific.
Do cookies contain personal information?
perform certain user-specific functions. To prevent unauthorized access, this
the information is classified.
Control and deletion of cookies
Initially, most browsers are set to enable cookies. However, these settings can be changed, and the cookies used can be disabled via the settings of the browser used. To review these settings, you can access the following links for more details:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
Disabling and deleting cookies may affect the operation of certain functions of the website.
For any additional questions about how cookies are used through this website, please contact the e-mail address: privacy@PuntoBianco.md.