Many people have already felt the benefits of dental treatment abroad. There are lots of dental tourism destinations worldwide that provide affordable high quality dental care, but Moldova is quickly becoming a popular choice for traveling in this purpose.
Here are some advantages of dental tourism in Moldova:
1. The Most Affordable Dental Treatment
You will spend less money for dental treatment than in any other country. In Moldova everything is cheaper: food, transportation, accommodation, entertainment and above all the prices of dental services are the lowest in all Europe (check our dental price list);
2. Free of charge dental cost estimate (no obligation)
You can have a free cost estimate and we will give you suggestions and information about the cost of accommodation, travel, transport, etc. (Request your free cost estimate).
3. Immediate Dental Service
You don’t have to wait months to get your dental work done. With “Travel To Dentist” it’s enough to contact and inform us how soon you are seeking dental care and what is your timeframe. We will make proper reservations at the dentist for you so that upon arrival you could immediately get qualitative dental treatment at European standards in the shortest time possible (learn the easy steps for arranging your dental care in Moldova);
4. English Speaking Dentists
The dentist’s skills are much more important than the language he speaks. However the result of the treatment and the satisfaction of the patient depend on the comprehension between the dentist and the patient. In our dental clinic, the dentists besides Romanian also speak Russian, English and other languages. We will make sure to find one who speaks your language or will provide a translator;
5. Visa-Free Regime
You do not need visa to visit Moldova if you are a dental tourist from one of the following countries:
- the member states of the European Union – Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Great Britain, Holland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Croatia
- USA, Canada, Japan, Iceland, Norway, Swiss Confederation;
- CIS member states: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
6. Dental tourism is more attractive with low cost flights
We would like to inform you that low cost flights have appeared in Moldova and at the same time other airline companies began to offer good deals. Now you can save money not only on dental treatment but on travel costs too. (Read how to travel to dentist with the low cost flights)
7. Free of Charge Support before, during and after your Dental Vacation
Yes, it’s true. We work hard to meet your needs, but we don’t charge extra money for additional services. Of course nobody would work for free, and we do not. Our fee is already included in dental prices. It is something simmilar to “All-Inclusive” system in Turkish hotels.
Here is what you get absolutely free of charge (only with “Travel To Dentist”):
- free consultation and cost estimate of dental treatment;
- free reservations at the dentist;
- free hotel or apartment booking, 5-10 min walk from the dental clinic. (Read how You can take advantage of free accommodation);
- help on finding low cost flights and on the organization of the entire dental vacation in Moldova;
- free transport from/to the airport;
- a Moldavian cell phone for the period of your stay, to avoid big expenses for local or international calls;
- assistance in organizing interesting excursions at affordable prices;
- advices regarding your free time in Moldova -the best dental tourism destination;
- a good translator specialized on dental terminology and able to explain every process on an easy level;
- warranty certificate for dental treatments.
We guarantee a good experience with dental tourism in Moldova organized by the Care Centre “TravelToDentist”. Just contact us